Magna Prime Chemical Technologies, Inc., the parent company of Buildrite Construction Chemicals and Sinclair Paints, continues to accelerate the progress in the country's construction chemical industry as they join The Philippine World Building and Construction Exposition (WorldBEX) this March 16 – 19, 2023 at SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
Following their announcement of a company tradition to launch new products every year, Buildrite announces several additions to their growing product portfolio, including:
- Level Up 410 – a self-Leveling compound for deep pours (4,000 psi at 10-25mm thickness) and quickly smoothing and leveling large areas of concrete.
- Cure Sil EB and WB – an all-weather curing compound and concrete strength optimizer, which ensures that the concrete achieves a proper curing process and its designed strength.
- StopGap NW and AF – a paintable, non-woven, flashing tape and an aluminum flashing tape that are both using a butyl-based adhesive for an easy, convenient, and long-lasting seal.
- StopGap CJ – a self-leveling construction joint sealant that possesses enough hardness to protect the edges of joints from loads while having the right flexibility to prevent cracks.
- Sapal RTU and 2in1 – a weather-resistant exterior wall waterproofer and a sealant/waterproofer, which are now enhanced with polyurethane for longer-lasting performance.
- Tofil 807 and 808 – a drywall finishing system (with anti-crack technology) for fiber cement boards and gypsum boards.
- Readyrete – the first and only ready-mix concrete in a bag, which can be used for projects requiring 4000 to 6,000 psi of compressive strength.
- SmartBond Flex – the first flexible tile adhesive that functions as a shear stress dampener to absorb and withstand the movements of tiles and substrate, which prevents tile debonding despite structural movements and thermal expansion/contraction.
These innovative products will be featured on Buildrite's Innovation Hub at SMX Ground Floor, Booth # G800 to G804 & G811 to G815.
"We're happy to introduce our new products and meet people at WorldBEX, especially those interested in discovering the latest innovations in construction chemical technology," said Derrick Tan, Founder and CEO of Magna Prime.
According to CEO Tan, all of these efforts align with their mission to teach the people about the right construction chemical products and methodologies for specific requirements. Furthermore, the company envisions bringing about a future where the country is already on par with international standards, which is one of the reasons why they're raising the bar higher and fast-tracking industry standardization.
Since the launch of their Magtanong Para Sigurado campaign in 2018, the first and original online campaign that teaches the right construction chemical products and methodologies online, Buildrite has been spearheading the innovations in construction chemical technology of the Philippines.
In November last year, Buildrite and Sinclair Paints joined the PhilConstruct Expo and launched SmartBond Flex and Readycrete while simultaneously re-launching Sinclair: The New Generation Paint.
And now at WORLDBEX 2023, armed with new products, enhanced services, broader reach, ever-expanding operations, and accelerated momentum, Buildrite and Sinclair Paints aim to seek more advancements in construction chemical technology, share their expertise with the stakeholders, and help the industry flourish.
Those interested in Buildrite and Sinclair Paints' innovative products can register for free at www.worldbex.com. You can also inquire about their products by sending a direct message to Buildrite's official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BuildritePhils